April 6, 2013

NEW RELEASES AND SOME FREEBIES

Here are some of the latest in Digiland
BEAUTIFUL NOISE 
by Katie Creates
A lovely music themed kit for those fun music photos but also perfect 
for any kind of layouts
This  kit t  contains 54 Elements, 10 Patterned Papers, 7 Solid Papers and 1 Lowercase Alpha set.
 Now on sale at 20% off
By the way all products of Katie Creates are on sale at 20% off
for a very limited time. 
Here is a layout I made using Ellie and Jacks lovely photos.


ARTSY BLENDS 2
by Angelclaud ArtRoom
Four amazing , easy templates to help you create beautifully blended backgrounds.
Great not only for making clusters but also making art journal projects.
 available at 20%off at
SCRAPFLOWER
And here is my layout of Crissy with her two little monsters in a beach in Dakak
during a school field trip.
Angela Chang of Angelclaud ArtRoom has also released 
P365/P52 APRIL TEMPLATE
at her 3 stores , I have not used them yet though because I need some photos. LOL.
I surely will.  I just need my mojo to scrap lots of photos.Hihihi.
You can get this lovely pack at 20% off at

ROAD MAPS VOL.1 TEMPLATE PACK
by Down This Road Designs
Here is another set of four beautiful designed templates
to enjoy paper layering and create pretty clusters.
Available at 20% Off at

And here is a precious layout of my daughter Crissy and one of 
twin daughters, Nadine.  Those photos are truly priceless.
I also used her kit OH HAPPY DAYS but unfortunately I could not find
the link anymore. I'll double check on that. It's a very pretty kit I must say.

The wordart I used in this layout is from
BOLD WORDS 
by Word Art World

Here are some FREEBIES  you can get at FACEBOOK
Just like the FB Pages and go to the Fan Freebie Tabs
These freebies won't stay long so get them now!





There was a power black out that started from 7 AM - 5 PM. It was so hot so we brought our grandchildren to the mall and spent some time there. They had fun but we got tired taking care of them. lol. When we came home, the power was not back yet and when it did Iya and Aiden shouted "There's TV!!!" LOL. After watching tv for a few minutes, they both fell asleep. I should have taken a photo of their sleeping position. Iya's head was hanging on the side of the bed... her feet on Aiden's face. And one foot  of Aiden was on top of Iya's stomach. LOL.They were obviously so tired of playing. 

HAPPY WEEKEND 
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: