April 5, 2013

MORE AMAZING KITS AND COLLECTIONS

I know I am late in blogging about Aprilisa Designs's NATURE'S DELIGHT amazing collection. These collection is for the April 2013  Gingerscraps Buffet I did not write it in my calendar so I am sorry if you could not get these beautiful collection for only $1/pack. The offer is only up to April 5 . Although, because I live in the future, some of you will still be able to get it at that price.  After April 5, they will be priced at $2 /pack for the rest of April. Here are the previews.  Images are directly link. You can go to Aprilisa Designs's Store at GINGERSCRAPS too to see her other beautiful creations. She also has a shop at Gotta Pixel.






And here is a layout I made for our darling grandchildren.  These photos were taken late last year.
I used one of the templates in Template Pack 1

And here is a lovely versatile creation 

MEMORY KEEPER
 by LorieM Designs
You can use it in any kind of layouts. Love the elements in this kit.
You can get them at PICKLEBERRYPOP
LORIEM is the Pickleberrypop Spotlight Designer
UNTIL APRIL 7 
so all her products are at 40% off
Hurry and start shopping!
In my layout layout I also used one of the her
MEMORY KEEPER
SKETCH TEMPLATES 1
also available in her store

Here is is my layout of our beautiful daughter and 2 of her little monsters.
These was taken at the boulevard during Iya's school's Founder's Day.
They were waiting for the parade to start. I can't forget how disappointed Iya was because
she was not able to ride a float.  I did not allow her to be a princess because I did not want
her to be directly exposed under the sun during the parade. 


HERE IS SOMETHING FOR A GOOD CAUSE
BREATH by Scrapvine.com
"Amelia has cystic fibrosis, which is a genetic disorder which affects the lungs and pancreas and as of now there is no cure. That is why now through May 19th, 2013 I will be donating all proceeds of this digital scrapbooking kit to the Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides Program. Together we can make a difference in the lives of many children and adults who have learned to never take a single breath for granted."

I also used one of the templates that you can get for FREE
with your Community Points. 
APRIL 2013 LAYOUT TEMPLATES
at Digiscrap Love
Learn more about it HERE

I could not believe it's a Friday here already.  I woke up thinking that it was only Wednesday. LOL. What happened to me. It's my schedule to do the laundry so I can enjoy the weekend but i'm too lazy to do that now. Might clean our room instead .  The little monsters messed it up yesterday.  I see candy wrappers in the corners already. Got to changed the sheets too.  I felt some cookie crumbs last night. LOL. Have a wonderful day everyone. Enjoy scrapping!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: