April 9, 2013

GRAB- A- BYTES AND MORE AT SCRAPBOOK-BYTES

WOW! Have you visited Scrapbook Bytes Grab- A -Byte Offers? They are gorgeous!!! SBB Designers created beautiful collections of elements, papers, templates and others  using one color palette so you can mix every pack you choose. You might even want to collect every pack from each designer.Hihi.  You only get them at $1 PER PACKThis special Grab- A- Byte sale is only up to April 14. So start shopping now and grab all the bytes.LOL. Here are some collections . You can get them all HERE or visit the designer of your choice.
SWEET BABY GIRL
by Word Art World
A 6-pack sweet and lovable collection for your little and big princesses.
 Here are the previews





Here is a layout of our sweet Nadine

PRIMA BALLERINA
by Trixie's Scraps Designs
Another six  pack gorgeous collection that contains
Elements and Alpha, Papers, Glitter Papers, Cardstock. Bonus Papers and Bonus Alpha Pack
Check out her STORE HERE
Previews

RUBY SLIPPERS PART ONE
by Seatrout Scraps
And here is my layout using Prima Ballerina and one of Ruby Slippers Part One templates
using the font , Connie
Love that font.

TEMPTATIONS VOL. 5 TEMPLATE PACK
by Wendy Tunison Designs

And here is my layout again using Prima Ballerina by Trixie's Scraps Designs
Love this layout of Princess Iya

ROSES AND POSIES 
by Designs by Laura Burger
A three-pack lovely collection that includes 
Check out her STORE HERE
Previews


I also got this bargain 
APRIL 2013 TEMPLATETOPIA 
by North Meets South Studio
for only $3.99 for the month of April only.
 
 I used one of the templates in my layout for
Roses and Posies by Design by Laura Burger.
I also used a photo of Bella and her cousins.
Thanks Gina for this fabulous photo. 

By the way,  I also used  wordart from Word Art World's
HAPPY FAMILY Wordart Pack
available at Scrapbookbytes and My Memories
I just edited it a bit to fit my page. 

Well, it's a non-working holiday but I am doing my CT works . LOL. I just could not scrapping I guess. Just taking advantage of a time that I am free to scrap because my daughter is in the mood to take care of her children and my hubby is not imposing any No Scrapping Rule during non working holidays. LOL.
We are having take outs tonight from Jollibee, a popular fast food chain here. That means " NO COOKING!" That's one way to celebrate a "non-working" Holiday. Before I forget, our country's holiday is Bataan Day .It  is a national observance in the Philippines which commemorates the fall of Bataan during World War II.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

 

No comments: