April 2, 2012

AFTERNOON TEA BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS

AFTERNOON TEA COLLAB  by Snips and Snails Designs and Aimee Harrison Designs. A beautiful collection to put elegance in your layouts.  This gorgeous collection includes :
The kit of 20 Papers and 63 Elements, 1 full Alpha set, 4 Staked and Embellished Papers. 
4 Quickpages and 10 Glitter Styles
 It is now on sale for less 50% at
The kit

Here a couple of layouts I made
These are Claudia's daughter and grand daughter
The wordart is from MY FAVORITES
by Wordart World by Jennifer
GOTTA PIXEL / SCRAPBOOKBYTES/ MY MEMORIES

Our sweet daughter Edrica

It was Edrica's birthday yesterday, April 1. It was great hearing her voice again. We had a fun talk yesterday and she was so excited because Marc , her husband will be bringing her to a circus show.  I told her to send me pictures later. She sounded like a child jumping for joy . The best thing is she said she might come home next year.  I really wish it will push through. 

Well, we have our boat tickets for tomorrow.  Will be seeing the little monsters very soon.  Now I am the one excited.  I was about to change my mind in  having an Easter holiday with them because our floor tiling isn't done yet but hearing Iya's voice on phone stopped me from cancelling it. We might have to cut it short but it will all depend on the ticket back availability.
BTW! Before I forget,  Check out Stephanne's Freebie
in her blog HERE

HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY!! 
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

sailwemust said...

Beautiful layouts Edna!