March 30, 2012

HAPPINESS BY KAKLEIDESIGNS


Made in gorgeous tones of greens, a beautiful set announcing the arouse of the first Spring, a perfect fit for any occasion. The kit includes: 12 gorgeous papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 54 unique, assorted elements at PNG-300dpi
  Exclusive kit for 
DigiDesignResort
now on sale for less 30%
BTW, you might also be interested in this

Here is a layout I made
using a photo by Sarah Urban of
Urban Expressions Photography

It's hot!SUPER HOT! After a couple days of rain, the sun is up and shining soooooo bright. The floor tiling is halfway finished but I don't think it will be all done by the time we leave for our Easter break.  Our son will be staying behind so he's taking the responsibility of watching the working and buying whatever is needed.  I am so excited to see the little monsters.  It's going to be a long holiday in the Philippines.  I hope we won't have a problem in getting our boat tickets. Well, I am not really feeling so good today.  I must be eating too much chocolates, says my husband .  LOL. I said, it's just the weather. Good excuse, huh. LOL. Got to start scrapping now.  
HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY!!

No comments: