March 25, 2012

HABIT OF HOPE BY KAKLEIDESIGNS



The Habit of Hope (S4H) Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit.
Norman Vincent Peale This gorgeous, soft pastels with an air of nostalgic and a twist of vintage fragrance includes 20 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 90 unique assorted elements at 300dpi-PNG format.1 Capital, lower cases letters alpha. Also in the bundle or separate items: 4 Gorgeous Quick pages of 12x12 inches-PNG-300dpi. 6 stunning clusters at PNG-300dpi. 10 divine word art at PNG-300dpi. 9 soft, sweet styles made in CS3. All available at my stores and on sale!
  CSD
  DDR
SDD
And here is a layout I made using a photo sent to me by my friend Judy.
Her beautiful grand daughter, Brigette.
This collection is huge and so worth it.  This is one of my favorite creations of
Karen,  Believe me, it is super gorgeous!!
I also used one of the her beautiful
LAYERED SCALLOPED BORDERS CU TEMPLATES SET
Also available in her stores  (links above)

We had a little gathering with my friends today.  One of my best friend (Elizabeth) is leaving for the US this April 15.  I have mix feelings of her departure.  Happy, because she will be joining her husband and sons but also sad because I will miss her so much.  We have been friends for almost 20 years .  Our sons were still in elementary school when we met.  I told another best friend, Yoly to give her a little farewell party and I hosted it. She was surprise to see two of our long time friends as well.  She thought that it will just be the three of us. Well, it's not farewell yet. We are still planning a beach get together on April 11. I really have to be back home by then. LOL.  Anyway, I will probably miss her presence but  we will surely be chatting in Facebook once in a while. Hihi.  
It's evening in my other side of the world !
HAPPY SCRAPPING AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY OR EVENING. 

No comments: