March 25, 2012

SONGS OF THE HEART BY ANNKA/ PLACE LAYERED TEMPLATES BY KAKLEI


Song of the heart by AnnKa Studio Song of the heart is a vintage, Heritage kit made in gorgeous green tones and stunning, unique textures and embellishments, a perfect fit for your daily memories. The kit includes: 26 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 91 unique assorted elements at 300dpi-PNG format.
available at:
  CoolScrapsDigitals
DigiDesignResort
  HeritageScraps
E-scapeandscrap

Here are a couple of layouts I made using this super gorgeous collab.
Ann and Karen really make a perfect team.
Here is my daughter Edrica and her funny and lovable hubby, Marc
Oh how I miss both of them.
And here is a layout I made for my friend Nancy.
Her adorable grandchildren Ellie and Jake
In this layout, I used one of Kakleidesign's
PLACES LAYERED TEMPLATE SET
available in her shops at
COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL / DIGIDESIGNRESORT / SCRAPPITY DOO DAH
What a great combination isn't it.

Finally, the driveway has been cemented.   Next project . Got to have a living room and dining room tiled.  Oh dear got to take out all the stuffs in the cabinets so they can move them. Oh dear, this mean a "Full" general cleaning. HAHAHA.  I hope everything will be done before I leave for our Easter vacation.  Putting everything back might take long  but it can wait when I get back. Seems like I am always tired everyday but it is all worth it.  I don't know when I can start fixing my garden .  Got to  fix my bermuda grass. Ooooooh. so much work to do.  Well, at least I have scrapping to relax. LOL.  I am so happy that the designers I CT for are very understanding.  
IT'S A SUNNY DAY TODAY!! SUMMER IS REALLY HERE!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


No comments: