March 23, 2012

TAKING PICTURES BY ELO DESIGNS

Here is a cute mini kit for you by Elo Designs.  TAKING PICTURES was created for any kind of memorable photos.  I'd say this kit is perfect  for us scrappers who loves taking pictures .lol. This mini contains 30 Elements and 5 Papers and it is on sale for less 60%! What a bargain. Hurry now to her shop at
And here is my layout of our Princess Iya. 
Oh I remember this moment. This was when I visited the Little Monsters last year. When she saw me taking pictures of her and Aiden, she hurriedly went to her toy box and started digging in.LOL. She was looking for her toy camera! LOL. And when she did, I could not take good pictures anymore because she was imitation me kept on saying " Smy! Mamoo" How precious this candid photo is. 

Summer's here!!! It's so hot outside.  Well, good for us because we are having our driveway cemented. Hihi. Next project is floor tiling. hihi.  I hope everything will be finished before I leave for our Easter vacation.
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!! AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!



No comments: