April 2, 2012

WORDART WORLD BY JENNIFER

I have been a big fan of Jennifer Arbon of Wordart World by Jennifer. I got loads of wordart freebies by her. I wanted to use them with some of my layouts but I was unsure if it was okay. So I decided to write her and ask for her permission but I was surprised and excited because she invited me to be part of her creative team!! I could not say no because I really love her wordarts. Here are a couple of kits by her.

 EASTER FUN
less 50%

This lovable spring and Easter  kit includes 68 adorable elements, 20 papers and 28 Wordarts
And here is my layout featuring one of my fav models, Bella

I DOODLE LOVE YOU
less 17%
Another collection to scrap your sweet moments or scrap a gift for a love one
Includes 22 Elements, 15 Papers and 21 Wordarts
If you but this kit you get 4 bonus Quickpages

Bonus QP

Here is my sweet daughter and her goofy husband Marc

Aren't they so adorable.Visit now at Jennifer's stores at
I also suggest that you subscribe to her Newsletter to get her latest
products and freebies

HAPPY SCRAPPING AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!


No comments: