May 14, 2011

PASTEL CARESS BY KAKLEIDESIGNS




Kakleidesigns Pastel Caress S4H kit

This set is a sweet and gentle caress through soft pastels, full of nature and glowing fantasy that will enhance every daily, Spring or Summer memory in a very unique way...
The kit includes:
18th papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi
70th assorted elements in PNG-300dpi

CSD
MCD
DDR
ANgelscrapshop
AND HERE IS MY LAYOUT
 I love creating scenes in my pages. The first thing I look in a kit is  i f I can make a scene first, When I sawthe table and chairs and the easel, I knew I should create a living room  with a nice indoor garden perhaps.hehe. I could not get a perfect painting effect  so I thought of making a few effects and titled my layout as "unfinished" . I played with some adobe plugins and filters as usual . When I get an effect  that I likem then I stopped. I hope you like it. And I hope Karen also did.

No comments: