May 14, 2011

ANOTHER 2 THUMBS UP FOR BUTTERFLY DSIGNS

Finally, Blogger is fixed!!! LOL.  Now the blogging starts rollling!! LOL
Hi and good morning.  Waking up at 3 or 4 am is becoming a regular habit. Thank God for the internet . I have something to do while everyone is sleeping. Hihi.

BUTTERFLY DSIGNS, as always, have 2 wonderful kits for you .  I could not say which one I like most because both of them are super fabulous! Here they are:
PASSION FRAISES If I am not mistaken means STRAWBERRY PASSION.  Ooooh I am learning a lot of french words from the wonderful designers I CT for. Merci beaucoup ( i hope i spell that right hihi). This very lovely kit includes 9 papers and 102 so adorable elements that you'll surely love. It is also on sale at 30% discounts so go to  the shops now at  DIGIDESIGNRESORT AND SCRAPWISHES.  Butterfly designs also sells at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL ,
PREVIEW
MY LAYOUTS
Isn't Iya so cute in that lovable kit? Oh you just don't know how long it took me to get a smile from her. Thank God her mom arrived and started posing and she started imitating her mom. LOL. 

PASSIONATA   This gorgeous kit contains 84 elements and 11 papers. Passionata  has soft, pastel peach and green colors. Beautiful for any memorable moments . Get this gorgeous kit now at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL, DIGIDESIGNRESORT, SCRAP WISHES, DIGISCRAPBOOKINGCH
PREVIEW
MY LAYOUT
Now that is is what you call gorgeous.LOL . That's my daughter during  her wedding 3 years ago.  This time, it took me so long to finish that flower arrangement.  But I should not have done that.  I should have given more focus on the beautiful elements of this gorgeous kit.  Those flowers are sooooooo beautiful.  I should have made them bigger. Haaay. Just visit the stores to look at all the other gorgeous layouts my co-ct made. They are all fabulous!!

No comments: