May 2, 2011

JOLI MOI DES MAI OR PRETTY MAY FROM BYMURIELLE

Here is a very bright and cheery spring kit by BYMURIELLE called JOLI MOIS DES MAI OR PRETTY MAY.  This is another kit perfect for you spring or garden photos or any special photo. It has  8 wordarts, a set of alpha and 16 gorgeous papers.  I really don't know how many lovely elements there are but check out the previews and see how beautiful this kit is that is available at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL AND SO SWEET SCRAPS
 PREVIEWS
 MY LAYOUTS

My first layout features my grand nephew and grand niece, Briel and Yza. I just love taking candid photos of children.  I find it a lot sweeter.  My second layout is Bella. One of my fav models in my  layouts. Hihi.  I love editing photos.  I have very little time to learn more tricks in photoshop because of scrapping.  I just played around with Lucisart( a great photoshop plugin I really recommend having) and then adjust it with some other built-in filters.  This is why I love Georgina's photos( Bella's mom) because her photos are so clear so I get the best results when I edit them. Thanks again Gina for the photos.
BYMURIELLE'S FREEBIE CHECK OUT HER BLOG HERE
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY!!!HAVE A NICE DAY!!


No comments: