May 2, 2011

A DREAM COMES TRUE BY BUTTERFLY DSIGNS

A DREAM COMES TRUE BY BUTTERFLY DSIGNS is now available exclusively at DIGIDESIGNRESORT.  This soft, dainty  and very heavenly kit contains 82 gorgeous pages and 9 lovely grunchy pastel  papers. A Dream Comes True  gives you the beauty and softness of spring but still suitable for any photo themed memories. Check out this beautiful kit now!!
PREVIEW
MY LAYOUTS
A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO OF PAULINE'S DAUGHTER 
Pauline is an expert digiscrapbooker as well . I hope I did justice to this beautiful photo of her daughter.  Thank you Pauline for allowing to  use your photos for some layouts.  They are all fantastic and beautiful. I really wish I have more time so I can scrap more .Unfortunately, our body sometimes surrender... aching back and butt (LOL) , headaches and eyesores have to make me stop for awhile.hahaha.
INSPITE OF THESE HINDRANCES, HAPPY SCRAPPIING EVERYBODY!!!
 

No comments: