May 1, 2011

SEASIDE BY STAR SONG STUDIOS

STAR SONG STUDIOS continues her sea inspired kit series with another beautiful kit called SEASIDE. IT has the same tranquil, soft colors with a touch of heritage  as  Sea Escape . Another gorgeous kit for your wonderful vacation and sea adventure photos. Sea Side has 14 papers and 46 elements. Feel the coolness of the sea wind with this beautiful kit from Star  Song Studios. CHECK OUT HER STORES AT COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL, DIGIDESIGNRESORT AND HERITAGE SCRAPS.
 VISIT NOW AND GET 25% DISCOUNT FOR THIS LOVELY KIT. HERE ARE THE PREVIEWS AND MY LAYOUTS
PREVIEWS
MY LAYOUTS . STILL USING MY SISTER'S BORACAY VACATION PHOTOS

Perfect isn't it. My sister is really very lucky I ussed this wonderful kit for her photos. Start scrapping your wonderful escapades with is beautiful kit   .
Well, got to go now.  I think the paracetamol I drank is making me so sleepy.  I had a little headache a while ago.  GOD BLESS YOU ALL ..!!

No comments: