May 9, 2011

DREAMS ARE MY REALITY BY SASKIA DESIGNS

Live your life as your dream, make your dreams a reality... do what you want!
THIS KIT CONTAINS
- 18 PAPERS 3600X3600 300 dpi jpeg
- 110ELEMENTS in png format at 300 dpi
 
http://i28.servimg.com/u/f28/13/88/70/91/saskia56.jpg 











also available in Full Pack
MY LAYOUT
I rarely get a good shot of Iya when i get the chance to take her photos.  She rarely looked at me, smiled at me when she sees me carrying a camera.  I think she was making fun of me because when she hears the cam click, that is the time she will start smiling. This is one of the candid photos I took of her. Honestly, I just clicked because i got tired of holding the cam.LOL And i thought it will be just trash or just another photo in the file , but, when I saw this kit....I thought about this photo right away.  No second thoughts of what photo to use with this gorgeous kit.  And yes, I can say, it is perfect.  I love how this layout turned out.  My husband loved it too. It is an example that no picture is trash.  With digital bookscrapping and a gorgeous kit like this,  you can really make magic. You can turn your fantasies into realities. I just love it!!!Gosh, why didn't I make a freebie... grrrr.LOL
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!


No comments: