May 9, 2011

SUMMER WEDDING BY SNIPS AND SNAILS

Oh dear sorry for late blogging but that does not mean I am not working on my ct obligations. HAHAHA.  I try my best to blog on time. Time is just too short for me lately. SNIPS  AND SNAILS DESIGNS created this awesome wedding themed kit called SUMMER WEDDING.  Another perfect kit for our son's wedding photos. You'll love the bright and cheerful , summer feeling of the kit. You can get the kit with 20 papers and 39 elements or you can get the BUNDLE with the kit, cardstock, and alphas. here are the previews of this gorgeous SUMMER WEDDING. CHECK OUR HER STORES AT  DIVINE DIGITAL AND THE STUDIO
THE BUNDLE
MY LAYOUTS

Don't you love the colors? I do!!! Orange and black are a perfect match Really love it.Then accentuated by the color blue? Perfect! HIHI.  I don't have a freebie for this but would you like to have this?
 GET IT HERE AT SSD BLOG
MORE NEWS FROM SNIPS AND SNAILS!! THERE IS A SPRING BLOGTRAIN GOING ON SO CHECK OUT STEPHANNE'S BLOG AND START FROM THERE!! LOOKS AWESOME. GOTTA GO AND FOLLOW IT NOW!!
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

No comments: