March 20, 2011

MY GIRL FROM BYMURIELLE

I am so happy because I was given the chance by ByMurielle to create some layouts for her latest kit MY GIRL. A sweet and gorgeous pink kit that would bring a lot of sweetness and elegance to all your pages. I am really looking forward to working on another kit by By Murielle.  Her kits are awesome. This lovely kit contains 18 papers and 80 elements. ByMurielle sells at Coolscrapsdigital, Scrapmalin and So  Sweet Scraps.  Here are the previews and a couple of layouts I made.
MY LAYOUTS

I am so happy that Murielle liked my first layouts for her.  I love it myself. hihihi.  Iya's photo is so perfect for my scene.  And the photos of Sarayane's daughter is so beautiful too.  Thanks Audrey for the photos. She said she love what I did too. Thank you Murielle for such a lovely kit.  I really enjoyed your beautiful kit.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL. HAPPY SCRAPPING AND SO SLEEPY SO GOODNIGHT EVERYONE. HUGS!

No comments: