March 20, 2011

AZUR SCRAP BLOOMS!

Two beautiful kits again by Azur  Scrap is out.Since spring is here, Azur gives you flowers, garden ornaments, foliage  whatever you can think of about spring.  Oh how I love the colors of both kits . Enjoy creating your own paradise with these 2 fantastic kits
 BREATHE
The soft tone colors of this lovely kit will make your page so soft and sweet.  It contains 12 lovely colored papers and 100 sweet and lovely elements. Make a lot of wonders with your pages with Breathe by Azur Designs. Available at DIGIDESIGNRESORT ,
and BEE CREATION AND FRIENDS . Get it now at 25% discount!
MY LAYOUT
Just look at our little princess. The Breathe's  sweetness fits her a lot. The pastel colored flowers are just too lively to look at. That's Iya's favorite expression. Everything she gets surprise, something fell or something she did wrong , she says"wooh" So cute. She does that all the time and we are so lucky to be able to catch it on cam. LOL 
FLOWER GARDEN 
Memories in  a garden, or perhaps making your own garden. Scrap them with awesome, gorgeous , astonishing kit called FLOWER GARDEN.  Amazing and super sweet kit is   one of fav as well.  This big kit  has 20 papers and 128 elements. I quote Iya... " Wooooh". HAHAHA.  You'll definite love all the flowers, garden ornaments, tea sets ... and the colors?  I love it !! And you certainly will love it too. Visit her shops at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL(link to follow), SCRAPBIRD AND DIGIDESIGNRESORT now and get 25% off the price.  A big bargain once you see the whole kit.
MY LAYOUT
Ooooooh I am so proud of my sample layout for this kit.  Not only because Bella (my model) is so pretty but the kit really made it sooooo gorgeous. Just look at the bright colors of blue  How it shines and  sparkle.  It really stands out in  my galleries. hehehe. Thank you Georgina( Bella's mom) for opening her  private gallery for me to play  around with in case I run out of photos.  I really hope that my daughter will send me better pictures of Iya soon.... but at the same time very happy because I made Gina and Bella so happy with this layout. So make yourselves and your love ones happy by getting this kit and start scrapping!! LOL.
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE. HAVE A GREAT BLESSED DAY!!!
 
 


No comments: