March 22, 2011

BREATH OF SPRING BY BUTTERFLY DSIGN AND DOUDOU'S DESIGN

Butterfly Dsign and Doudou's Design came up with a super gorgeous spring kit called BREATH OF SPRING.  This beautiful, soft kit in shades of pink is so pretty for all occasion photos especially to your pretty girls and pretty you . Hihi.   Breath of spring contains 10 papers and 73 elements.  It is really gorgeous. And you know what  is great about this new kit? ..... IT'S FREE FOR ONE WEEK!!!! EXCLUSIVE AT  DIGISCRAPBOOKING CH BOUTIQUE
so hurry hurry!!!Just look at the preview and my layout.
Thank you to my friend Nancy Farnum , again and again, for making her albums open for me to work on any picture of Ellie, Jackson and Jake. I love my blending and the softness and daintiness of the kit just made Ellie shine. 
Grab the kit now. Take advantage of getting it for free!! HAPPY SCRAPPING AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

No comments: