March 24, 2011

MY ENCHANTED WORLD BY SCRAPPINDSIGNS

Bring your treasured memories into a beautiful fantasy world with ScrappinDsigns's MY ENCHANTED WORLD. This fun, colorful  and magical kit contains 25 papers and 115 elements.  This is a kit  in which you can really make wonders.Create a fantasy scenes, cluster those beautiful flowers,  be amazed with what is in this big  and fantastic kit.  Get it now at 33 % off HERE

AND HERE ARE MY LAYOUTS

 
Just look at our grandchildren. Aren't they so adorable.  Aiden is getting bigger each day and Iya is getting prettier.  I am so happy that Iya knows how to pose for the camera now.  She used to be a cam hater.  My second layout is Bella.  She's my friend , Georgina's daughter Bella.  I love candid photos and this is so perfect. Do you like my clustering? I am still practicing.  The kit has so many beautiful floral elements that you will love.  I really enjoyed making this cluster. Thank you ScrappinDsign for this absolutely amazing fantasy kit.
HAPPY SCRAPPING AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!

No comments: