March 25, 2011

LONDON MY LOVE BY AZUR SCRAP DESIGNS

Have you been to London? or have you been dreaming of going to London? My answer? No on the first and Yes on the second. LOL. This new kit from AZUR DESIGN is so perfect for you London or European pics or you can bring your own precious memories to London with LONDON MY LOVE. This gorgeous kit has 15 papers and 90 elements . Add drama with some of its realistic elements of red and black.... so excellent for creating scenes and clustering . London My Love is available at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL, DIGIDESIGNRESORT, SCRAPBIRD, AND BEECREATION AND FRIENDS. Here are the preview and a page I made using a photo by Belledamesansmerci in Deviantart

Gorgeous isn't it.  LOL. I love it.  I am happy that Azur loved it too. You get more inspiration when people appreciate what you create. Thank you Azur for this exquisitely beautifully designed London My Love.
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!! I STILL HAVE TO MAKE MORE LAYOUTS AND I AM RUNNING OUT OF PHOTOS!!!LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a gorgeous page and thank you so much for the kind words for the pub. xxx