February 12, 2011

KITS FOR LOVE MONTH FROM SUSAN GODFREY DESIGNS

Susan Godfrey Designs did it again! This time 2 gorgeous kits so perfect for Valentine's Day.And take note Susan Godfrey Designs is having a Valentine's Day Sale on all her shops. 50% off on everything!!! Her shops are at Susan Godfrey Designs, FaithSisters, Divine Digital and Scrapbook Gone Digital
TRUE LOVE contains vintage elements so perfect not only for your vintage photos but the modern ones as well. Here is the previews and two pages I made using this lovely kit.
You can also get the True Love Bundle which includes the Glitters and the Alpha set
MY PAGES

The first layout is my son John Matz and his GF Sherriza.  I seldom make a page for my son but since I needed some romantic pictures for some CT assignments I decided to browse on his albums and grabbed a few. hihi. The second layout is my niece and her BF.  We were at their cousin's wedding and I told them I need romantic photos.  We had great fun taking pictures because they started posing so they can be part of my "works of art" hahaha.
SWEET ROMANCE is another gorgeous kit at Susan Godfrey Designs. Perfect name for the kit because there are sweet goodies in it.   Show the real definition of sweetness with this bright and lively "sweets" kit.
Here are the previews and my pages
 ALSO AVAILABLE IN A BUNDLE WITH GLITTERS AND ALPHA SET
MY PAGES


I am not sure if you are already  fed up of my son's wedding photos.LOL. I still have so  many of them. I was honestly disappointed with their photos or should I say the photographer's shots? HAHAHA. I had to make the photos clearer .Thanks to my editing programs. Hihi .They are very lucky indeed that they have a scrapper mom here. LOL.  My second layout is our nephew and his wifey.  Another couple who started posing something romantic. Too bad some of the poses turned out blurred.
BTW , visit Susan Godfrey Designs Blog . There are interesting and fun activities in there like Friday Freebies. Thursday templates, Tuesday tutorials and challenges too.  Make scrapping more fun.
HAPPY WEEKEND! HAPPY SCRAPPING! GOD BLESS!


No comments: