February 12, 2011

FOREST LOVE BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS

Stephanne Moorehead of Snips and Snails Designs released her love kit for this month of love called FOREST LOVE.  This lovely kit includes adorable woodland creatures, flowers flowers and hearts for your sweet memories. Forest Love has 11 papers. 36 elements and a wordart and it is available at DIVINE DIGITAL and DIGITALBOOKSCRAPPING STUDIO. Here are the preview and a couple of pages I did.

My first page show my son-in-law Ian with his 2 adorable children.  I know he misses them a lot these days.  He just left for Kentucky and will be gone for 2 months or more. I miss them a lot too and can't wait for an opportunity to visit them.  My second page is Amarra with her dad.  Love those photos of her a lot. Amarra is the daughter of my FB friend Maegan Silva.  Thank you Maegan for appreciating my works and for letting me browse and grab any photo I need for my CT assignments. Thank you Stephanne for this adorable kit. Happy Scrapping everybody and God Bless You All!!

No comments: