February 15, 2011

LOVE BIRDS SCRAP KIT BY TWIN MOM SCRAPS

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Hope you all enjoy your "love day" with your special someone and your families.  My husband and I celebrated it last Sunday by having a steak dinner at a mexican restaurant and bought a steak out for our son. hihi. No photos too bad. My husband is corny when it comes to taking pictures at restos.  He is the best hubby in the world and I love him sooooo much!
My layout " I Love My Bear" was chosen by Karen of Kakleidesigns in her Karen's Pick of the Week at CSD!! Thanks again Karen. here is the layout. The kit I used here is My Lovely Bear by Peek A Boo Designs  available at CSD.


SCRAPPING TIME!! Here is a sweet , cute and romantic kit for you from Twin Mom Scraps!! Love Birds Scrap kit in its pink and blue colors contains 12 papers and 40 adorable elements . It is available at Coolscrapsdigital! Just click the preview to go directly to her store.
THE PREVIEW
MY LAYOUTS

My first layout is Baby James. One lucky baby.  He is the adopted son of my sister-in-law.  He was abandoned in a hospital when he was born and she decided to adopt him.  He was so tiny and so fragile at that time.  My second layout is my funny, wacky and lovable nephew Wewe ( that's his nickname hehe). I told him to pose in something romantic with his GF and that's what romantic is to him. LOL.  Happy Scrapping everyone and hope you have a wonderful time with your love ones this Valentine's Day. God bless you all!
 
 
 


No comments: