October 13, 2010

Santa and Friends by Susan Godfrey

It's Christmas Time once more and to start the "ber" season ( as we say in the Phiippines)  here's another lovable kit from Susan Godfrey!  It's called Santa and Friends. This kit is full of Christmas cheer with Santa, reindeers and a variety of other Christmas cuties!  A lot of Ho-Ho-Ho for your Christmas pages!  It's now available at Susan Godfrey Designs . It's on sale so hurry . That's not it. if you visit Susan's Blog you will be able to get the cute add on freebie that will match the kit.. Here's some images of the kit , the freebie and some layouts of my fellow creative team members.
 And this is the free add-on. So cute!

My page is on the ad again. Hihihi.and that's the red page with my daughter Edrica and her grand daughter Danica.Here are bigger sizes of layouts I made with this super adorable kit. I honestly love what I did. LOL

Don't forget to check on her blog to get the Freebie! Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: