October 18, 2010

NEED MORE TIME TO BLOG

Oh dear I really need more time to update my blog.  I am sorry for being late. I quite busy with other personal things aside from my CT responsibilities which is actually my relaxation. LOL.  I need to clean and I mean CLEAN the house.  My children and their husbands plus our 2 precious children with be coming next month.  My son Edric James and wife Marvie will have their church wedding on November 27.  Well, I made arrangements already.  Paid the down payments and most importantly, I delivered the  cloth to Jill's  for my gown already.HAHAHA.  Now I just need to fix the house.  Oh I need another room but anyway, John said he will just sleep in the living room. My grand children will definitely sleep with us. Hehehe.
Well, I had to be honest, I have been enjoying scrapping more than ever.  I have added more CT assignments.  I just could not resist it. How could you turn down good designers? Aside  from Jumping Jelly Bean Designs,  I am doing some layout for 2 more wonderful and super friendly Ginger Scraps designers and they are Jen Jordan (hope I am right with her real name)  of Pixels and Jen and Susie Lopez of Psychozoe Designs. Both are so so friendly.  Thank you so much for inviting me to be one of  your CT Member.  Your designs are awesome.
I already did 2 kits for Pixels by Jen.   I am really so sorry for not blogging about it earlier. The first one is called LIL NUTTY . This is really cute. I was browsing my photos for  a perfect picture for the wordarts and so lucky I have Caleb and Ellie as my models,. hahahaha. here's the preview and my pages of this lovable kit:


I just love the colors. So perfect for your fall photos and funny ones too. Go and get this kit here: LIL NUTTY BY PIXELS BY JEN
The next kit I did for Jen is a kit that I don't have to describe(LOL) because this kit's name is BEAUTIFULLY. The name itself says it all.  Truly a very beautiful kit. I wished Iya did not become a cam hater but however her picture turns out she will be always be in my pages. Hahaha. Here are the preview and my layouts for this gorgeous kit:








I also love the colors of this kit. The first photo is Danica, Edrica's god daughter and her daddy.  I am very thankful to Charo that she allowed me to use some of her photos for my scrapping projects. BTW the blue paper background and the diagonal lined paper,and the polka dot flower were cut using the adobe custom shape tool from their original 12x12in papers. And there's Iya, the cam hater.  She really did not want to look at me.  Instead, she turned to her side and started thumbsucking. Grrrr. LOL. Thank you Jen  for this "beautifully" done kit.  Get  it here: BEAUTIFULLY .  HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE.I will blog about Susie Lopez of Psychozoe Designs when I come back,  I need to eat.  It's raining out here because of a super typhoon affecting the northern area of Luzon . You better come back too because I have a FREEBIE!!LOL

No comments: