October 18, 2010

I'M BACK WITH A FREEBIE

Well, I just had a hot cup of coffee and some biscuits. I hope my laptop won't overheat. It has been on since  12pm. Hahaha. So that's roughly more than 4 hours. I guess I have to be thankful for the cold rainy weather.
As I have said I accepted another CT assignment from  another Ginger Scraps designer Suzie Lopez of Psychozoe Designs.  Check our her blog for some freebies too. She one funny lady.  We have something very much in common. We are both scrapping addicts. Hahahaha. And we both have our butts imprinted in our chairs due to scrapping and I guess photoshop.LOL. Suzie just released a super wonderful kit called Into the Pineywoods . I truly enjoyed making a scene out of it. It has lots of elements and beautiful papers to work with.  Thank you Suzie for making me part of the team.  BTW my co-members are awesome. You should check Suzie's blog to check the layouts we made for this awesome kit. Here are the preview and my layouts for Into the Pineywoods:

 Isn't awesome? I really enjoyed this kit. That's my loveydovey in my first layout. Do you see Iya? She's actually going to go down from a chair to avoid the camera. hahaha. Get this perfect kit here: INTO THE PINEYWOODS
And here is my FREEBIE!.  I was inspired by clusters so I made one.  The kit has i think about 4 separate flowers too.  If you want to colorize it just use the saturation filter of adobe. If your are using adobe photoshop, the shortcut key to that is Ctrl + U and start playing with it. Oh dear, I wish I have more time to change my blog design. I don't use digiaddict anymore.  I prefer my dodiegonzales scrapper name.  I need to make a siggy and a new label for my freebies. Well, ill find the time soon, Here is the preview of my freebie GLOSSY FLOWERS
Oooooh I love it,, HAHAHAHAAHA. Enjoy it but please please please. Credit me when you use and post it anywhere. This is only for Private Use please.  GET IT HERE GLOSSY FLOWERS
Have a great day. Thank you Lord for a very inspiring day for me. Hugs to all!

 

3 comments:

nine said...

Dodie, THANX so much for the shoutout and the previews.. and the sweet layouts, of course! We both need new chairs for Christmas, huh? lol! Your glossy flowers are so pretty

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Oct. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Dodie,
Merci beaucoup for these beautiful clusters !!
Are you going to put a comfortable chair on your Christmas list ?...
C from Paris ☺