October 13, 2010

New Kits from Susan Godfrey Designs



Oh dear I was not able to post this as scheduled . The time difference is the problem. I suppose to post at a certain date and I said "oh that's tomorrow on our time" but when tomorrow comes I forget it. Grrrrr. This time is different though.  I was realy so tired yesterday from a boat trip from Cebu. And before that I was busy for Aiden's baptismal party.  I am home now and I miss Iya and Aiden.  I can still hear their shouts and cries.  Iya was clinging to me when I said goodbye . I really wished I could take her with us. Well, my maid is leaving.  Great timing!! My children from US  and Dubai with their loves of their lives are coming, plus Iya and Aiden, Crissy and Ian. Lots of preparations to be made.  Household chores to attend to, scrapbooking requirements to do ( oh this is the part where I relax}hahahaha. Haaaaaay. It's my son Jimboy's (the one in Dubai) church wedding. next month. And i might not have a maid . Grrrrrrreat!  I hope I will be able to get one soon.
Anyway, Susan Godfrey has released 2 wonderful kits with free add ons too.First is the Thanksgiving Harvest. Here is the preview of this wonderful kit. I just love the colors !

It's so nice to see one of the pages I made in the ad. Love it!!! But here's a bigger preview of what I did with this awesome kit.

Isn't it awesome! Go and check it out. Did you see the freebie add on? so cute.! Visit Susan Godfrey's blog about it HERE or you can go to her shop at SUSAN GODFREY DESIGNS



No comments: