September 3, 2010

TEAM SASSY'S JUST MY STYLE SEPT.2010 COLLAB KIT


OK Finished!! Ooooh how I enjoyed this. We have a challenge in Scrap It Sassy to make 2 layouts. I just got inspired so I made three layouts.  It's quite a big kit too. I tried to use everything in the kit. Here's a preview: k
And here is the detailed description of these beautiful kit from SCRAP IT SASSY  :(http://www.scrapitsassy.com/shop/

Team Sassy's July 2010 Collaboration is filled with 60 elements (including 3 alphas) and 31 papers. This month's contributing designers are: Danish Design, Eirene Designs, JustCreations, KrazycallScrapability, Made By Justine, Nannie Bernie, Rowdy Cowgirl Designs, Stargazy Creations and Lavendel Creations.
Here are some of my layouts using this wonderful kit:
HAPPY SCRAPPING AND GOD BLESS EVERYBODY! I AM OFF TO SCRAP AGAIN!

 

No comments: