September 5, 2010

WORDART FREEBIE!

I was making to pages for another wonderful kit  from Scrap it Sassy and thought of a wordart for them.  I am enjoying part of the CT Team  that I could not stop making pages. LOL. This wordarts will be just so perfect for the kits that I will be posting.
Here is the preview. Just look at my next post on how I used it. 
 The "YOU" in "The Best part of the day is you" is semi transparent.  So the color would depend on your background paper.  I would suggest a plain or not so printed paper for it.
just CLICK her to GRAB IT

Don't forget to look at my next post for the sample pages. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Sep. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

The Word Art looks really great on your layouts, especially love 'the best part of the day etc', really cool.

Thanks for these.


Judy