September 3, 2010

Here's a QP

I was looking at all my freebie file and discovered I was not able to finish this QP.  I wonder how long it has been there.  I was cleaning some of file because I am running out of space in my drives.  My son gave me a My Book terrabyte external drive but I am still so afraid to use it.  I will just wait for him when he comes home on November for their church wedding. I really need a storage file for my photos and freebies.  Anyway,  my back is still painful.  I should have finished all my layouts for Scrap It Sassy  but these successive power failure is giving me problems plus my son is home and when he is,  he is my biggest competitor to use the computer.  Anyway, I posted a couple of pages in  DSA and DSP and my Facebook already but I still have to finish another one.  So inspired so I decided to make 3 instead of just 2.

In the meantime.  Here is something for you .Of curse my model is my daughter Crissy who will be having her son anytime this month, her hubby Ian who just came home from Kentucky after 6 month of assigned work by his company and hope fully will not be sent back very soon( perhaps after his son comes out LOL) and my little cutie grand daughter Iya. Thank God they are a very happy family.
 Yours for FREE Click HERE
 HUGS from Philippines!

No comments: