September 1, 2010

JUST MY SYLE( JULY 2010 COLLAB) BY TEAM SASSY

Sorry I was not able to  make a freebie.  I am really quite busy now doing some scrapbooks of my grandchildren.  I have to finish some  pages for Scrap It Sassy too ; Post them in some scrapbooking sites, etcetcetc. LOL.  The truth is I really have to finish all my obligations for the month of September.  I have to leave for Cebu City to be with my daughter Crissy (Iya's mommy) who is due to give birth on Sept. 20, make a down payment for my son's wedding cake coming this November,  buy cloth for my gown , do some grocery listing  and shopping before I leave. Gosh. I'm tired already.   I am leaving 10 days earlier her due date but I have to go back by first week of October..  I don't know if she has photoshop in her computer. Oh I hope she does.  I can't live without it. HAHAHAHA.

Well, I made some pages for Scrap It Sassy and this kit is called TEAM SASSY'S JUST MY SYLE (JULY 2010 COLLAB)  . This is available at SCRAP IT SASSY .  It is amazing! 8 designers contributed for this kit so you better check this out. Here is the preview of the kit: 
 KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS KIT HERE

Here are a couple of pages I made using this wonderful kit.

You can do a lot lot more with this kit. Gotta go.  I will really try to make a freebie before I leave.  GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments: