March 28, 2013

MORE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS

Here are some beautiful creations by fabulous designers in my own world of digital  scrapbooking.

THE COLOR PURPLE
by Digiscrap Art Therapy
A gorgeous kit of different shades of purple. Great for your spring, summer, outdoor...
It's a versatile kit so you can use it for any kind of layouts.
available at 19% off at

 Here are a couple of layouts.
Iya enjoying the flowers at Bravo Hotel.  We checked out the place and it's beautiful.
We will be going there to relax on Saturday.  The Little Monsters and their parents
will spend a night there to really enjoy its facilities. The place is about 15-20 minutes away only
from our house. 
Here is our daughter Edrica who will turn 35 on April 1.  I hope I did not make a mistake there. LOL.
We miss her so much.  We are quite disappointed that she won't be going home  this June. Hopefully,
by November or earlier, we will be able to see her.  She lives in Maryland, USA with her lovable hubby who is sick right now.  Get well soon Marc.Thank you to Eudora Designs for her fabulous Dream Land Freebie 4 for this layout. Love her templates.
And to Word Art World for her wordart in 100 Of My Favorites 2 Wordart Packavailable in her shops at  30% off at
 Gotta Pixel, Scrapbookbytes and My Memories

ARTPLAY PALETTE KINDER MAGIC
by Anna Aspnes

KinderMagic is an older PageSet re-worked into ArtPlay Palette format. This ArtPlay Palette includes 9 new Artsy and solid 12 X 12 background papers, as well as the 8 original papers; a slightly modified BrushSet to include the 12 original brushes delivered in both graphic and painted versions; a variety of original and new dimensional embellishments, transfers, overlays and WordART elements
Available at OSCRAPS
I really enjoyed playing with this kit because I had the chance to play around with Photoshop.
Played with the brushes, overlays, and blending modes.
I edited the photo because I was planning to created a pure art journaling
style layout. ( I am still trying to learn that style) but I ended up with a mixture of art journal and 
digital scrapbooking styles. lol. Of course I used my my favorite model, Iya.

SHINE FORTH
by Word Art World and Tami Miller
"Shine Forth", a beautiful creation by Tami Miller Designs and Word Art World, celebrates the beauty, strength and virtue in each woman.. Includes 49 Elements, 8 wordbits, 24 Papers, Stitched Alpha in 6 different colors. Plus, with this purchase, you will receive a free bonus paper pack ( 12 Papers), created by Tami Miller Designs. On sale at 25% 

And here is my favorite model, Iya again. I just love candid shots.
 With this layout, I also used one of Tinci Designs's
 BUTTERFLY KISS TEMPLATE PACK
available at Pickleberrypop
I love her templates too. 

It's Holy Thursday and it's a non-working holiday today and tomorrow.  It' s going to be a long weekend.  I can't wait to relax in the pool on Saturday.  Got to go now.  I must buy some groceries before the shops closes to celebrate the Holy Week. Happy Easter to all of you.  May you all spend some time remembering what Jesus has done for all of us.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments: