March 27, 2013

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT AT PICKLEBERRYPOP

FELI DESIGNS is the Designer Spotlight at Pickleberrypop from March 26 - 31. And with that, ALL her products are on sale at 40% off!! Some are at even 50% off. And for being the Spotlight Designer, she created this fabulous kit called OLD LADY REMEMBERS as a tribute to her Aunt Elena who died last month at the age of 90.  One special lady who has a beautiful part in Feli's colorful life story.This gorgeous kit  includes 9 beautiful Papers and 66 stunning Elements. Stackers are also sold separately.  Get it now while it is specially priced at

 And when you get the kit, These Old Lady Remembers Stackers is yours free


And here is a layout of my beautiful mother.
How I miss her so much.  I wish that Manila is just near so I can visit her often.
Well, Nathalie is in my lap sleeping and I am typing with only one hand.  It's a talent I developed when the twins arrived. LOL. They are such darling little creatures. lol. Good day everybody and to some have a lovely evening.!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL



No comments: