May 1, 2012

GARDEN PATCH BUNDLE BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS

GARDEN PATCH BUNDLE BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS
A beautiful new collection that includes Embellished Stacked Papers QPs and Cardstocks.  Get the Bundle and you get the Cardstocks for free and you save 28% until May 4. Hurry now to  ONE STORY DOWN!
Items in the bundle are also sold separately
Here are a couple of my layouts.
My daughter is obsessed(lol) of taking pictures of her food so
I scrapped a couple of them that is really great with this fabulous kit


Okay, here I am with the little monsters waiting for the 2 littlest ones to arrive.  I am quite busy with them so I have less scrapping. Well, I have set aside scrapping a bit. LOL. By the way, my camera's memory card got busted and I bought a new one,  Unfortunately it is also busted. Grrr.  Got to go back to the shop to exchange it.
Happy scrapping everybody.  Have a blessed day!!

No comments: