April 25, 2012

ARE WE THERE YET? BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

This is a gorgeous kit about traveling, going on the road, by plane, by train, with the family, friends, taking a cruise with your boyfriend, memories of your high school trips and everything you can imagine, a divine set to use for daily porpoises and make some magic...
The kit includes 18 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 120 assorted, unique elements at PNG-300dpi.
Available at:


Here is a layout I made for us and our grandchildren
I will be travelling again to be with them for a while  this weekend.
My daughter will be having her twins very soon so I have to be there with her.
Oh how excited to see them again.

Soon, we will all be together. Painting outside the house is still going  . Maybe when I get back, it will all be done. I am organizing and throwing some stuffs right now. My fingers still ache but, I have to arrange the house.  Oh boy how I wish I could throw all my husband's papers of so many years. LOL.  The carpets need shampoo too. I guess they  have to wait till I come back. Well,  we spent a lot for everything but it is all worth it.  Thank you Lord for the blessing we received that we were able to do this renovation.  Next project? Extension! HAHAHA. Maybe next year.
HAVE A GREAT DAY! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: