March 16, 2012

NANA BY NYDIA'S SCRAPS

Inspired by her sister, Lariana, who is called Nana by everybody,  Nydia of Nydia's Scraps created this sweet and lovely kit called NANA. It's and delicate; great for modern and vintage layouts too. The beautiful kit includes 14 Papers, 54 Elements and 4 Wordarts.  It's a great bargain too  because you can get this for 60% off!!! So hurry now to Nydia's store at


Here is a layout I made  for my sweet friend
Claudia
It's really hot!!!LOL! 
My visitor just left and I am really so happy that he took time to visit us.  Treated us for lunches and dinners so I think I gained back the weight I lost for 2 months in 3 days. LOL.  I just hope he really had a great time with us. Too bad our city was hit by a big typhooon and have not recovered much yet. I was not able to show him some of our nice tourist spots. Well, I wonder if we will see each other again. I hope not after another 3 decades. LOL. 
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

No comments: