March 16, 2012

LUCKY ME COLLECTION + FREEBIE BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS

Oh Gosh! i am really so late in my blogging.  I am rearranging our house for my daughter's family's arrival.  Painting some old cabinets , throwing and keeping some stuff to make some more room . Doing these things really took a lot of my scrapping time.  Then , a long lost childhood friend arrived from the US for a visit.  Goodness, it has been 30+ years since the last time we saw each other.  I had to keep him company for a while and took him around our little city. I'll try to catch up very soon.  In the meantime, here's a beautiful collection  by  Stephanne Moorehead of Snips and Snails Designs

LUCKY ME  is a beautiful collection in green.  Great for those lucky moments and your special St. Patrick memories . It is on sale for less 25% until  March 23.  This lovely kit is now available at 
DIVINE DIGITAL / THE STUDIO
Here are a couple of layouts I made using this
lovable collection
My beautiful daughter who is such a lucky gal


And this is Jackson. My friend Nancy's grandson.
Isn't he so cute? Thanks Nancy for opening your gallery for me
so I can play with your beautiful photos
And for a treat,  Stephanne is giving you a lovely freebie in 
HER BLOG
THE HEAT IS UP! It's really summer in our country now.
HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY TO ALL!!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 16, 2012. Thanks again.