March 8, 2012

GOLD APPROACH BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

Gold Approach (S4H) kit by Kakleidesigns This is a gorgeous, elegant kit full of antique gold blended with beautiful purples, this is a must have set, it will suit every vintage, heritage, cute, elegant, daily memory in a classy, elegant, luxury way, enjoy! The kit includes: 14 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi 62 unique, assorted elements at 300dpi-PNG format

Get this amazing kit on Sale at my stores:
  CSD
  DDR
And here is a my layout using
Gracie's gorgeous photo.
Thank you to Judy for  this.

Oooooh!! Isn't she gorgeous!  That's one my fav photos of Gracie.
More to come of her.

My internet is a bit faster now but my server said that they will come back to really sort the problem. Well, actually the problem is I am losing signal because I am far from the cable post. What a reason. I said " So, they solution is I move my house near the post?" HAHAHAHA. 

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND BLESSED DAY!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Love the layout! And I can totally relate about the internet connection. For some reason, Smart, Globe and Sun broadband all have very weak signal at my house. I asked one of my friends who works for Smart and she said, my house must be in a dead zone 0_o So yeah, if I want a decent broadband connection, I should sell my house and move too :)