March 7, 2012

BREATH OF SPRING BUNDLE BY FELI DESIGNS

A lovely spring collection by Feli Designs is now at The Studio!
And it's on sale for less 20%
BREATH OF SPRING BUNDLE
The Bundle contains:
The Full Kit includes 16 papers and 118 gorgeous elements   
   9 ready-to-use clusters and overlays (some with wordart);
               4 bonus quickpages for you to easily use by just putting your own 
                           great photos underneath and thus creating a beautiful spring layout.
QuickPages are only available in the Bundle

ALSO AVAILABLE AT DIGIRIDOO SCRAP

Here is a closer look of them  


The Clusters which you can buy separately

And here is my layout of Kerry
Claudia's beautiful grand daughter.
I am so thankful that my friends appreciate my works and allow
me to have fun with their personal photos.  Thank you for this Claudia.


OOOOH! I love this page. Can't wait to put Iya's photos in it. LOL. Wish My daughter loves the camera so I can always have good photos of my grand children. HAHAHA. 

Well, sleepy me. It's 11:30 pm on our side.  I know I am late with my blogging .:D.  Till tomorrow!! 

GOODNIGHT FROM HERE! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


No comments: