August 12, 2011

STRAWBERRY ME BY AZUR DESIGNS

HERE IS ANOTHER WONDERFUL KIT BY AZUR DESIGNSSTRAWBERRY ME IS SUCH A VERY CUTE AND PRETTY KIT FOR YOU. ... AND VERY DELICIOUS TOO. TREAT YOURSELF FOR THIS VERY SWEET KIT BY AZUR WITH 10 PAPERS AND 76 ELEMENTS.   AGAIN, REMEMBER AZUR DESIGNS HAS UP TO 60% DISCOUNT ON ALL HER KITS. HURRY HURRY NOW . SHE HAS STORES AT COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL, ANGEL SCRAP SHOP, SCRAPBIRD

And here is my cute layout of the little Princess Iya
I enjoyed mixing the scene making style and the traditional scrapping.  This kit has so many cute elements that I decided to do a little clustering of some of them,.  It seems it worked well though. LOL. Again , I am not a red person but with scrapping layouts, I love red because your page will really stand out in every gallery. hihii.
Well, I surely miss the little Princess.  I did a little shopping for her though . Bought 3 cute T-shirts and a couple of dresses.  I can't wait for September to give it to her.  Next shopping will be for Aiden. hihi.
HAPPING SCRAPPING EVERYONE! IT'S ANOTHER GLOOMY DAY TODAY BUT LOVING IT BECAUSE IT IS COOL. I'LL BE CONCENTRATING ON  BURNING AND TRANSFERRING SOME FILES TO DO AND BLOGGING ON THE SIDE. GOTTA CHECK WHAT  BEAUTIFUL KIT I HAVE NOT BLOG ABOUT.  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!MWAH!!

P.S.  i AM SORRY ABOUT MY FREEBIE LINK ON AZUR'S ALICE KIT.  I FIXED IT ALREADY. YOU CAN GO BACK AND DOWNLOAD IT NOW. 

No comments: