August 14, 2011

DESERT FLOWER BY DESIGNS BY MOZZ

My sweet friend Maree Mulreany of Designs by Mozz has a new beautiful kit DESERT FLOWERA beautiful kit with warm colors of the desert. You can purchase Desert Flower as a kit with 16 elements and  7 papers or you can get it as a bundle with an add on. clusters, mask clusters and quickpages to save more.  YOu can also get each of them separately. Desert Flower is available at Digital Design Den at discounted  prices.  Check out her store now for more details.
THE BUNDLE
HERE IS  MY LAYOUT
I want to thank my friend Nancy Farnum for another gorgeous photo of Ellie. I made the quote and surprisingly, my friends in Digital Design Den liked it.  That's what I think everytime I look at my grandchildren especially Iya if she's so quiet , staring at something while thumbsucking. LOL. My layout is also a scraplift from another great layout artist and FB friend Bernie Tuff (HERE) for the Scraplift Challenge in DDD. By the way, did I tell you that Digital Design Den is one of the friendliest digiscrap shop I know?  Yes it is true.  They are so appreciative of my works.  They have great  designers and challenges too. More power to you DDD.
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY. IT WAS A RAINY SUNDAY MORNING AND A GREAT TIME FOR SCRAPING.  THE WEATHER IS COOL AND THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO. LOL. I CONTINUED ORGANIZING MY FILES BUT I RUN OUT OF  DVDS . MY I GOT SO MANY FILES!. I USED UP 200 GB OF MY 1T EXTERNAL HARDRIVE ALREADY. HAHAHA. WELL, GOT TO GO BACK TO WORK. HUGS TO ALL OF YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: