June 16, 2011

TEMPLATE 7 AND CU PAPERPACK BY SASKIA DESIGNS

Voici mon nouveau template
fichiers psd et png

HERE IS SASKIA DESIGNS NEW TEMPLATE
Png et psd files







 AND HERE IS A NEW CU PAPER PACK ALSO AVAILABLE IN ALL HER STORES








HERE IS MY LAYOUT FOR TEMPLATE7  USING THE COLLAB FOR CHARITY KIT CALLED "I MISS HOME" WHERE SASKIA DESIGNS HAS A PART TOO.
Thank you to Nancy the latest photos of Ellie.  This is just one of them.  The photo is already edited by Nancy. I think she uses Paint shop Pro or Photoscape . Well, I will be away for 4 days.  FInally, we found the chance to visit the little monsters.  President Aquino declared this Monday a public holiday for we are off to Cebu tomorrow night to spend the weekend with our daughter's family and to celebrate Father's Day with them too.  I am so excited. I will definitely have new pictures of the gremlins(HAHAHA) soon. Got to go now. I still have a lot of layouts to do . I hope I can finish them all by tomorrow.  HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY AND MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU ALL.





No comments: