June 17, 2011

SIMPLY DIVINE BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

Kakleidesigns Simple Divine S4H kit
40% off in all my stores

Here is a wonderful kit that honored   old times, simplicity, back to basics and still a divine sense of beauty.
The kit includes 13  papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 36th assorted elements in PNG-300dpi.

Element details:

2 buttons in different models
5 ribbons in different models
2 tags in different models
5 frames in different models
1 old notebook
1 cock
4 foliage items in different models
11 flowers in different models
1 doodle ribbon
3 bows in different models
1 stitches ribbon

MCD
AngelscrapShop
DDR
CSD





And here are my layouts for this divine kit.
 I feature again my friend Nancy with Ellie.  Such a beautiful photo . The kit is so perfect for it.  This is also my entry to the CSD's Scraplift Challenge
Coolscrapsdigital has great challenges . Check them out , join and get fabulous gifts too.
This is our son Edric with his wife Marvie . They were in a beach somewhere in UAE .  I asked them where the beach was because they've got lots of photos but I did not see any beach.  No wonder,  no one is allowed to take pictures  by the beach . Why? RULES>! LOL. 
LEAVING TONIGHT FOR CEBU TO SEE THE LITTLE MONSTERS. I AM SO EXCITED THAT I WOKE UP AT 3 AM .JUST FINISHED SCRAPPING A COUPLE OF PAGES AND HERE I AM BLOGGING AT 4:30 AM.  GOOD MORNING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. TO SOME FRIENDS HAVE A LOVELY EVENING. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments: