June 10, 2011

OCEANIC BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

 IT'S SUMMER! HERE IS A PERFECT KIT FROM KAKLEIDESIGNS CALLED OCEANIC! And it is on sale at big discounts! Go over and check on the stores by simply clicking the blinkies under.



Kakleidesigns Oceanic S4H kit
This is a newest version of my old Oceanic kit, made in amazing blue tones, orange and teal, scenic ocean papers, beautiful beach elements and summer foliage, a perfect poetic inspiration for that cute summer photos.
It includes 13 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 50 assorted elements at PNG-300dpi.
On sale at:
CSD
DDR
MCD
Angel Scrap shop

And here is my layout using this fabulous kit from Karen.  I am featuring my niece-in-law Janice with her lovable son Popo in Boracay. ( Grrrrr... I should have been there) I just love the colors and elements of this kit. It is so cool to the eyes and the orange color made a perfect accent. Great choice of colors I must say. I played with my Adobe Lightroom to get a good effect on the photo because it was quite blurry. I also made an overlay effect on the colored boat to create a floating effect on that gorgeous paper.
HAVE FUN WITH THIS FABULOUS KIT!!  A GREAT DAY TO YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: