June 10, 2011

COCOONING BY MACHABINE

I got so excited when CSD assigned me to make a couple of layouts for a kit from Machabine.  I had a hard time choosing which kit . They are all awesome!! I chose is fabulous kit called COCOONING.  The colors are great and the elements are so pretty.  It looks great with summer memory photos , vacations or any relaxing moments . It consists of 16 papers and 100 elements. (ooooh you'll love them all) and the colors are sooo lovely . Just look at the preview and the layouts I made with this fantastic kit.
PREVIEW
HERE ARE MY LAYOUTS THAT I LOVE AND ENJOYED DOING
OUR LITTLE PRINCE AIDEN. With this layout I used one of Cocotounette's SUMMER TEMPLATES that she will be releasing on June 14. So watch out for that .
And this is our Princess Iya when she was nearly 2 yrs old. i just love looking at her photos especially that one by the pool.  It is really so super cute. HAHA.  BTW, I love that bucket with the shower. Isn't it so adorable. 
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY!!

No comments: