June 2, 2011

CANDYLAND BY AZUR DESIGNS

GOOD MORNING! IT''S 4 AM HERE.

HERE IS A FUN, ADORABLE AND COLORFUL KIT FOR ALL OF YOU!! HERE IS CANDYLAND! Scrap your little ones' adorable photos,  create scenes, bring enchantment and fun in your pages. for them with this 12 gogeous pages and more than 70  fantastic elements. Have fun with this kit.
 CANDYLAND IS NOW AVAILABLE AT COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL AND SCRAPBIRD

PREVIEW
HERE IS MY LAYOUT
Aaaaw!  Isn't she so cute.  I know I have made I think i made a couple of pages of that cute photo of her . already.   It's so cute that I will never get tired scrapping it. I miss her and Aiden so much that I am thinking of going to Cebu for a week.  I wish I could take  Iya with me even just for a while.

Well , aren't the elements so cute? Remember, there are more than 70 elements and 12 papers.  Imagine what  possibilities you can do.
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: