May 18, 2011

VICTORIAN COTTAGE BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

Here is another of KAKLEIDESIGNS' beautiful creation. VICTORIAN COTTAGE gives us a feeling of the past.  So perfect for your treasured vintage photos though also gorgeous with your present  memorable photos. With its beautiful colors and textures, Victorian Cottage can bring elegance to every page you make. This beautiful kit has 10 papers and 50 elements.  You can get them now at
PREVIEWS
MY LAYOUTS

Claudia's photo of her grand daughter just came in time for this beautiful kit.  Thanks Claudia. You know I love creating scenes.  Those beautiful elements can create a perfect victorian setting hihi. The second layout is for a very nice friend Terri.  She looks so beautiful with her parents. That's actually a colored photo but I when I was playing with my Adobe Lightroom, I got this very nice sepia tone effect. Isn't it gorgeous? I love it!  Visit KAKLEDESIGNS' BLOG  to see the other gorgeous creations of the creative team with this wonderful kit.  You can find other great designs and templates (CU and PU) from her too.
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS YOU!!


No comments: