May 18, 2011

COCOTOUNETTE'S FREEWORDARTS

We scrappers sometimes run out of  words to say in out layouts or maybe lazy to do some journaling (that's me!LOL) or do our own wordarts. Thanks to designers like COCOTOUNETTE who is so generous to share some free wordarts to us. Here is WORDART4 by Cocotounette that is available in her blog for FREE!
Here is the preview
And here is the layout I made
Credits:  FlowerationTemplate   from Designs by Mozz; Kit It's Spring  by Azur Designs
I love the look of the wordart I used. Honestly, I really don't know what it means but thanks to Cocotounette she gave me an idea what it is.  It is about spring, the magic of spring , how we, especially children , imagine springtime with fairies and magical things. Oooooh I love french. Wish I can speak the language. Hihihi.  I will be using another wordart in the pack in my next blog about Cocotounette's creation. Watcch out for next free template in her blog.!!HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: