May 8, 2011

SIMPLY SPRING BY NYDIA'S SCRAPS

We all know and see that spring is here.  Flowers bloom, luscious leaves everything comes alive. Colors everywhere and how beautiful it is.  So is this gorgeous spring kit from NYDIA"S SCRAPS called SIMPLY SPRING. This beautiful kit has 12 papers  and 42 elements.  Use it to any  kind of photo to bring colors to it. SIMPLY SPRING is available at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL AND DIGISCRAPAGANZA. 
TAKE NOTE! THIS LOVELY KIT IS ON SALE AT 60% DISCOUNT. HURRY GET THIS KIT NOW!

PREVIEW
MY LAYOUTS
Thank you Hope for this beautiful photo of you, your husband and SOupy. Soupy looked so shy though. hihi.Well, Mother's Day is almost over here.Thanks for my beautiful children. I wish they were here though .  Just me and my husband celebrated it with a lunch date.  Until now I am still full from the tenderloin steak I ate.  I really don't feel like having dinner. Oh my I feel so sleepy.  I woke up at 3 am . I could not understand why I automatically wake up at that time.  Grrrr.Got to go now and prepare something for my hubby.  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AGAIN! Take advantage of our day! LOL God bless you all! 
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

No comments: